Template for IFCFPM 2023 Abstract Submission
This is the document that authors should follow when preparing their Abstracts to be submitted to IFCFMP2023 to be held in Mahindra University, India from April 20 to 22, 2023. Authors should follow this layout and format, keeping the entire abstract limited to two pages (maximum). Abstracts can be submitted to email@example.com through email attachment . Please follow the guidelines below to prepare the PDF file:
(Title: Times New Roman 16pt, Bold)
Surname, First Middle1*; Surname, First Middle and Surname, First Middle2
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Mahindra University, Hyderabad, India.
2Department of Physics, Mahindra University, Hyderabad, India.
Acknowledgements: This work was funded by… The authors acknowledge…
 A. OnlyOneAuthor, Journal name, 24, 121 (2019).
 A. Firstauthor, B. Secondauthor, Journal name, 201, 57 (2018).
 A. MoreThanTwoAuthors, et al., Proc., of conference, 18-19 December, Prague (2017).
* Author for Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors' first names should not be abbreviated.
- Identify the corresponding author with a superscript asterisk.
- Identify the presenting author by underlining his/her name.
- Affiliations should be numbered in the same order as authors .
- Each abstract should fit on two pages (maximum) of A4 (297×210 mm; 11.7×8.3 inch)
- A margin of 25 mm should be left around all four page edges.
- The font Times New Roman with 12 point size should be used everywhere except in the title .
- The submitted abstract file must be in PDF format with a maximum file size of 3MB.